- Type: Sun Sheets & PC Embossed Sheets
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: BEIER SOLA solid polycarbonate roof sheet
- Model Number: JSD-S-N solid polycarbonate roof sheet
- Term: solid polycarbonate roof sheet
- Certificate: SGS,ISO,ROHS
- Color: clear,opal,lake-blue,green,bronze,red,yellow etc.
- Material: 100% virgin material solid polycarbonate roof sheet
- UV protection: UV coating on both sides
- thickness: 1.5-20mm
- Max width: 2100 mm
- Standard size: 1220mm*2440mm/2050mm*3050mm
- Warranty: 10 years
- MOQ: 2 Tons
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||solid polycarbonate roof sheet packing:
PE protective film on both sides,also can as your requirement
|Delivery Detail:||Within 7-15 days after receive the 30% deposit|
JIASIDA solid polycarbonate roof sheet,roofing polycarbonate solid sheet,pc roofing solid sheet
Name: solid polycarbonate roof sheet
Maximum width: 2,100mm
Length: no limit,Size can be customized.
Colors: clear, blue, green, opal, brown, grey, etc.
UV coating on both sides
Technical features: ( solid polycarbonate roof sheet )
1) Impact strength: 850J/m.The impact resistance of polycarbonate solid sheet is
about 200 times of common glass,20 times of acrylic sheets.
2) Light weight:About 1/2 times of glass
3) Good light transmission(clear color)80%--90% for different thickness
4) Wide service temperature range -40°Cto 120°C,good weather resistance and UV protection
5) Specific gravity: 1.2 g/cm
6) Coefficient of thermal expansion: 0.065 mm/m°C
7) Tensile strength: >60N/mm2
8) Flexural strength: 100N/mm2
9) Modulus of elasticity: 2,400mPa
10) Tensile street at break: >65mPa
11) Elongation at break: >100%
12) Specific heat: 1.16J/kgk
13) Heat deflection temperature: 140°C
14) Heat conductivity: 2.3-3.9 W/m2°C
15) Soundproof index:4mmthickness--27dB, 5mm--28dB, 6mm--29dB,
8mm--31dB, 10mm-32dB 12mm--34dB
Application:( solid polycarbonate roof sheet )
Indoor windows and doors
Riot windows,shop show window
Show box,Observe window
Simply processed and installed:
Yuyao Jiasida Sunsheet Co., Ltd. was established in 2002, and is an enterprise,
manufacturing and marketing polycarbonate sheets.
Our polycarbonate sheets are known as unbreakable glass, made of project plastic material of
excellent comprehensive functions,which have some features of excellent concussion-resistance,
heat-insulation, sound-insulation, light-collection, ultra-violet rays resistance,and fire-resistance.
Polycarbonate sheets are widely applied in public and residential buildings with
graceful appearance and durability, and some sorts of ideal sun-shade materials in today's world.
Our company has introduced some production equipment from Germany. Meanwhile, we have also employed some talented people in this field with managing and technical abilities. Our company has some brands such as Jiasida, Kailuofu, Shuangjia and Chaopu. The specifications of our products are to meet the requirements of all customers.
Our products are applied for sun-light collection sun shades, road sound insulation barriers, gymnasium sun shades, guideposts, lamp box advertisements, telephone kiosks, airway waiting halls, limousine waiting kiosks, sheds of landscape garden recreation places, agriculture plantation vocation, cultivation vocation sun shades, and residential balconies. Our products are well-sold and enjoy good reputations in the world market.
we supply polycarbonate hollow sheet, solid sheet and finished product.
more we supply is the best suitable solution for you.
Q – What is the fire rating of Polycarbonate –
Class B1 fire rating which is an excellent fire rating.
Q – Is Polycarbonate unbreakable –
The material is virtually unbreakable, and will resist most impact resistant situations, however they will not guarantee 100% the material is unbreakable, for example if the material was to be in an explosive situation or to be used in a ballistic situation.
Q – Can I cut Polycarbonate at home and I do need any special tools -
You can use our cut to size service to save the hassle of cutting, however if you do need to cut the panels at home you can use a jigsaw, Band Saw and fret saws.
Q – How can I clean my polycarbonate sheet -
Do not use abrasive materials as will affect the material, the best advice is to use warm soapy water with a soft cloth.
Q – What is the difference between Polycarbonate and Acrylic -
The main difference between the two is Polycarbonate is virtually unbreakable, acrylic is much stronger than glass, but it will break/shatter if force is applied. Polycarbonate is a class 1 fire rating where Acrylic is a class 3 / 4 fire rating.
Q – What is the difference between Polycarbonate and Lexan -
There is no difference, Lexan is a brand name for Polycarbonate sheet, other common brand names relating to Polycarbonate sheet include Makrolon, Marlon, Palsun and quinn.